Too Finicky For My Own Good

The first day of my self-depreciating life... that should be a song!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Here is the "I" test from Jennsylvania.com (She wrote a great book, "Bitter is the New Black".. funny girl): Just cut and paste to your blog and fill in the answers. so we all know about you.

* * *
I'M AMAZED… that I am still alive. depression is not a pretty thing. thank goodness for Zoloft.

I DOUBT… that I will win the lotto.

I CAN’T SEE… what I will be doing 10 years from now. I hope the real estate market perks up soon!

I WANT TO BEAT WITH A SOCKFULL OF QUARTERS… people that abuse animals. actually I want to tie them and drag them by their balls on the bumper of my hummer.

I'M ADDICTED… to sake. Thats also not such a pretty thing sometimes.

I FEEL BAD… when I punish my children. No matter how evil they may seem, I fell horribly guilty when I yell at them.

I STAY HOME TO WATCH… Family Guy, Weeds, Bachelor (just to laugh my ass off at the pathetic women). Heroes. Top Chef, Hell's Kitchen

GUILTY PLEASURE (or something I am embarrassed to tell you I do): Watch Hannah Montana on Disney. Miley Cyrus is Billy Ray Cyrus's daughter. I am not into country music singin', mullet wearin' possum eatin' people, so who knew he could have such a talented pop star of a daughter. cute show, upcoming talent and only 13 years old.

I LISTEN… to NPR (National Public Radio). After years in the music business, I can hear a song in 10 seconds and decide if i like it or not. I still can't tell if it will be a hit (spin wise) because I actually have taste and 99.9 percent of America doesn't. So there is not a lot on the radio worth listening to right now. I can tolerate Beyonce, Puddle of Mudd, and guess what! Bjork's new album is coming and she has Timbaland on there! should be wild.

IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS… I would pay off all bills, but not the house. there is no reason to waste your cash when you can invest elsewhere. I would probably get a boat and fish for a 2 weeks in the Keys and Bahamas.

I WANT… money. nuff said.

I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT… My scritchy animals. those who know me, know what that means.

I'M OBSESSED… with Chick Lit. Humorus Literature written by females. Love all the classics : Nanny Diaries, Devil wears Prada, Bitter is the New Black, You'll never Nanny in this town again (true story!)

I FEAR… My kids will get seriously ill, I will be fat, I will be homeless, I won't get another paycheck...

I WISH… I could just be happy.

I ONCE ACCIDENTALLY… stuck my foot in my mouth. although it wasn't once.. it seems to be an ongoing problem!

I NEVER… want my kids to do drugs, or get sick, or be poor.

I’D KILL TO… have Nicole Ritchie's body. I know it's sad. but then I could eat what I wanted for about 5 years and then be up to a normal weight.

I MISS… My family in Baltimore. and fitting into my skinny jeans.

I'M LOATHE TO ADMIT… that I have A.D.D. I hate Kenny reminding me of stuff that I forgot to do during the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home