Too Finicky For My Own Good

The first day of my self-depreciating life... that should be a song!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

(cough! cough!) My throat hurts


I am so friggin' sick! My family has passed around what feels like pnemonia for about 2 months now. The weather here is weird on the panhandle of Florida because we will have a cold spell (37 degrees at night) and then beach weather the next morning (85 today). The boys have been on the nebulizer (sp?) every 4 hours. Now they are getting better, just in time for me to lose my voice. it feels like I swallowed a match. or inhaled it and it stuck inside my lung. In fact I believe I will be coughing up some sort of organ anytime now. Please send Matzo Ball Soup. and hawaiian snowballs. (cough, gag, cough)

<------ This is how bad I feel. poor baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home