Too Finicky For My Own Good

The first day of my self-depreciating life... that should be a song!

Monday, November 20, 2006

No more bunny



Okay, so we got rid of the bunny... boo hoo... whatever... it was fat and pooped everywhere. NOW we want to get a kitten... and I research the perfect kitty. It is called a 'Ragamuffin" .. They grow to be HUGE and lay around the house like a big fat lap dog. here is the one I want:
<-----------
Is she precious or what??? but it is hard to find a breeder near me. This one is a 'mink' color. I see a few in florida but they all look like Mr. Magoo and Kenny doesn't want to be reminded of the cat that we gave away (he pee'd in the house). So if anyone knows a ragamuffin breeder, let me know.





Here is another kitten that is cute, but looks like magoo:

They are the cutest kitties in the world! There are ' Ragdolls' and Ragamuffins'. The muffin has a more pronounced nose, I believe and gets bigger. I could be wrong.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home