Too Finicky For My Own Good

The first day of my self-depreciating life... that should be a song!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

mmmmmmm

I discovered frozen Ling Ling brand chicken vegetable potstickers. I looove chinese steamed or fried dumplings with plum sauce. In the past, when I buy frozen, they taste like old cabbage. these are goooood. Maybe if I write to the manufacturer, they will send me a free package... or maybe let me star in a commercial.. yeah! that's it! I'll be the famous 'Ling Ling girl'! Although I don't look chinese... unless I've had too much sake (japanese, I know).


I turned forty freakin' two the other day. no wonder I keep talking about food. and my bones, how they ache... Kenny says "Look at christy brinkley, she's over 50 and looks 20!" yeah but she has more money than god to make her look that way. He thinks if I just run 5 miles a day, I can look like her... um... not going to happen. I will stay in with my food, mini vanilla vodka biottles and pretend I am young. all I can afford is some botox every 6 months. so the hatchet mark between my eyes goes away. But it will be years until I have enough for the full face lift. We need to sell my car, I suppose. any bites?










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home