Too Finicky For My Own Good

The first day of my self-depreciating life... that should be a song!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Okay, I found a kitty


Right in my own backyard! Eglin air force base has "Eglin Pet Welfare", a no-kill pet orphanage. A Ragamuffin cat had a litter of three which can't look any different from each other. (obviously a black alley cat took advantage of her beauty). I want the on on the left, Logan wants the one on the right. They are only 5 weeks old and aren't ready to be adopted yet. I need to meet them first and make sure it's what we want. Which one do you like better? Kenny is afraid of black cats, so We can't adopt that one. Their names are, from left to right, (Skippy Jon (welcome to the confederate flag waving south), Ju Ju bee and Juniper. Where in the hell did they get a name like 'skippy Jon'?? What is that??? I think it must be from a 'Lil' Abner' cartoon. Poor thing. When I get my hands on him, he'll be something royal and sweet like, "Prince Marshmallow of Destiny" ... something cute like that (okay, stop gagging).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home