Too Finicky For My Own Good

The first day of my self-depreciating life... that should be a song!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Holly A to Z

A-Available or single? I'm available exclusively to one Mr. Ken Viola
B-Best Friend? all are equally loved
C-Cake or pie? MOCHA LATTE CAKE FROM pUBLIX
D-Drink of choice? Cappacino, diet pepsi....not together
E-Essential item I use every day: eyeliner
F-Favorite color? depends on my mood
G-Gummy Bears or Gummy worms? neither, gross
H-Hometown? Baltimore
I-Indulgence? Long bubble baths, with no kids screaming "MOM!!"
J-January or February? February, - means spring is around the corner here in florida
K-Kids and names - Tanner, Logan. We still need to pick a middle name for Logan. Kenny likes "Magnus". i don't. he wants somethign manly but Logan likes Max.
L-Life is incomplete without? Kitties
M-Marriage date - 12/23/1991
N-Number of siblings: brother and sister
O-Oranges or apples? granny smith apples
P-Phobias or fears? Being poor, spiders, scorpions (after being stung twice), fire ants after Logan almost died from them.

Q-Favorite quote? "Whose leg do you have to hump around here to get a dry martini?" ~ Brian Griffin, Family Guy

R-Reasons to smile? The beach in Destin
S-Season? Fall - warn in the day, cool at night and the Gulf is still warm
T-Time of the day? When I can finally go to bed and stop answering questions and making phone calls.
U-Unknown fact about me: I remember all of the words to Madonna's first album. seriously - it's embarrassing and I still have a scar on my arm from burning it when ironing a skirt for the "Desperately Seeking Susan" premier.
V-Vegetable you don't like: pretty much like all veggies... beets? stain your teeth
W-Worst habit: reading gossip and watching stupid "reality" shows that are scripted.
X-Xrayed? back, fingers, head, chest
Y-Your favorite food? Pizza, chinese, sushi
-Zodiac? Scorpio.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home