Too Finicky For My Own Good

The first day of my self-depreciating life... that should be a song!

Monday, November 27, 2006

An experiment


I would like to try something. anyone who wants to help, great! if not.. no biggie. I am going to post my paypal address and send this blog entry out to 1000 people. I want to see how much money I can raise to buy a Raggamuffin kitten, female and start breeding. They cost about $1200. I really want to start a business that I know I will love. The one that donates the most gets second choice of the litter. (the first goes to the stud... no not Kenny... but the father of the kittens). Look how adorable these cats are: (these are pics I found from different breeders.. not the one I will be adopting:




GO AHEAD AND SENT WHAT YOU WANT TO SURFKITTEN@PAYPAL.COM
THANKS!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home