Too Finicky For My Own Good

The first day of my self-depreciating life... that should be a song!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

American Music Awards Sucked Ass

What has happened to music? Did Gwen Stephani's talent get sucked out of her body when she gave birth??? It sounded like a bad version of Fergie. And Jay Z... I don't get it. Maybe he is a good producer (and I use that term lightly) but all he does is grunt and talk while naked chicks are dancing behind him. That is not talent!! I think he has surrounded himself by too many Yes men. As long as he pays their salary, its "yes, boss, you the man". whatever dude. No wonder Paris threw up on stage the other night at your concert : http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2006/11/paris-hilton-pukes-in-public.html


Lionel Richie was actually decent. He hasn't aged a bit. But everyone in the audience was too young to even know the songs he was singing. They did show an old guy in the audience that was clapping way off beat. I think it was Pat Boone, but I thought he was dead.

Taylor Hicks is anorexic now. but yet still no career. go figure.

Obviously I have no room to talk, I am just ranting, knowing that no one will see this. So no need to write to me and say "How dare you, you have no talent... blah blah." I already know that. I do have to say the best part of the show was the very beginning when the locked Kevin Ferderline up in a box and dropped it in the ocean. Then britney came out and presented the first award. classic.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    these awards shows seem to get worse every year

    www.lost.eu/51ec

     

Post a Comment

<< Home